The descent from Mt. Titlis to Engelberg via the Galtiberggletscher is the longest, most alpine and most difficult descent in the Titlis area. It is one of the longest freeride runs in the Alps. The impressive experience of riding beneath the north face of Mount Titlis is only achievable for expert freeriders.
- Descent from 3020m.üM - 1020m.ü.M
- Alpine descent! The "Traverse" is dangerous and extends over a cliff with significant risk.
- The "Graben" couloir is a dead-end!
- It is highly recommended to hire a mountain guide
Safe powder fun at the Snow & Safety Days.
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A departure must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414