The massive "Laub" face is mighty and impressive, not only from the village of Engelberg. Thanks to its width, the Laub (old word for avalanche) has room for many tracks. Because of its fame, however, it is a much frequented and therefore often tracked descent. The simplest variant, seen from above, leads to the very right via "Laub Planggen Alp" into the over 30° steep terrain.
- Steep slopes at the entrances in all variants
- First part very very stony with little snow
- 1200 meters altitude
- 2450m.a.s.l. - 1247m.a.l.
- Respect wildlife protection
- It is recommended to hire a mountain guide
Safe powder fun at the Snow & Safety Days.
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A departure must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414