On the descent over the Steinberg from Klein Titlis to Trübsee there are various possibilities. All variants lead in upper part over the glacier. There is a danger of crevasses. The classic "S" is the simplest and most rewarding option around the larger crevasse zone. Further variants are: "GaF" (All on the rock), left of the cable car and "Never Sun".
- There is a risk of crevasses and falling!
- Be especially careful in foggy or poor visibility conditions as it is very easy to get disoriented and/or lost
- Complex pathfining in the zone "Bärentatzen"
- Descent from 3020m.ü.M - 1764m.ü.M
- It is highly recommended to hire a mountain guide
Safe powder fun at the Snow & Safety Days.
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A departure must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414