The descents around the "Steintäli" from the mountain station of the Jochstock-Express partly lead to the Engstlensee. Traversed or ascended west, in the direction of Wendenlücke, the freerider will also find a few days after the snowfall a little more unspoilt terrain.
- A rewarding option is the skitour to the top of Wendenlücke
- descent form 2564m.üM - 1890m.ü.M
It is recommended to hire a mountain guide
Safe powder fun at the Snow & Safety Days.
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A departure must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414