Little, medium and big "Sulz". Offer a wide range of playful skiing. From the "Jochstock-Express" top station, all the runs invite with wide slopes, different variations, and steep and interesting couloirs. The small "Sulz" is suited as warm-up run.
- With some variants, the return transport path can be difficult to locate!
- descent from 2567m.ü.M - 1764m.ü.M
- It is recommended to hire a mountain guide
Safe powder fun at the Snow & Safety Days.
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A departure must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414