The round of golf offers a varied terrain of around 4.3 kilometres.
Distance 4.3 km
The golf training track with start and finish in the golf clubhouse runs over the golf course of Engelberg and leads over a varied terrain with shorter and longer ascents and descents to the valley station of the Fürenalpbahn and back. The idyllic landscape surrounded by Titlis and Spannörtern offers a wonderful backdrop.
Combine the golf track with the valley track and start your cross-country skiing adventure in the village.
AuthorEngelberg - Titlis Tourismus
Update: March 16, 2021
Getting thereTake the Motorway A2 (Basel-Luzern-Gotthard) to Stans-south. From there follow the main road for 20 km to Engelberg. Engelberg is about 30 minutes from Lucerne. From Zurich you need about 1 h 15 min, and from Bern or Basel approximatly 1 h 45 min.
ParkingParking spaces are available in Engelberg for a fee.
32T 456871 5183918
The cross-country skiing equipment can be rented in the sports shops in Engelberg.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view