Buochs – Bannwald – Buochserwald - Büren - Oberdorf – Buochs
Distance 17.2 km
This round tour leads from the village centre of Buochs up to a beautiful vantage point in the Buochs forest.
Farm shop Flühlers Eierfarm, Oberdorf
The farm shop sells homemade jams, syrups and preserves. The farm's own egg liqueur is particularly popular. There is also sweet cider and seasonal fruit such as cherries, plums, pears and apples.
Update: December 15, 2021
32T 456050 5202417
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view