(Oberrickenbach –) Bannalp – Alp Oberfeld – Walegg – Brunni – Ristis (– Engelberg)
Distance 11.2 km
At the beginning and end of this panoramic hike we take the cable car to Bannalp or from Ristis down to Engelberg. But not all differences in altitude have been overcome yet: 561 metres of ascent and 671 metres of descent have to be mastered on the well-secured mountain path - a unique alpine experience for (almost) everyone.
Tip: Buy the round trip ticket with all cable cars included! www.zentralbahn.ch
Update: January 19, 2021
32T 456994 5191067
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view