Distance 4.1 km
The trail offers nature lovers and anyone seeking relaxation an ideal opportunity for observing nature at five marked observation points between Hochdorf and Baldegg railway stations. The beginning and end of the trail feature large-format overview maps. The observation points benefit from richly illustrated panels detailing habitats and their typical flora and fauna. The trail is easily accessible from both sides by public transport. The unmade gravel path is suitable for pushchairs and therefore family-friendly.
Refreshments and bathing at the Baldegg lido.
Update: May 27, 2021
Tips and hintsSeetaltourism
CH - 5600 Lenzburg
Tel: +41 (0)62 886 45 46
Fax: +41 (0)62 886 45 35
32T 446064 5224010
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view