The Laucherenstock is a beautiful, popular north slope tour with a wonderful view.
Distance 4 km
The elongated elevation, which protrudes only slightly from the Ruchstock-Sättelistock connecting ridge, is easy to climb on skis. The rubble of the steep ascent is interrupted by a transverse depression under the summit structure. Once you reach the top, you can enjoy a wonderful view before taking the descent in the snow-covered landscape under your feet.
AuthorEngelberg - Titlis Tourismus
Update: November 18, 2019
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A ski tour must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414
Tips and hints
Getting thereThe Wolfenschiessen - Bannalp area can be reached in approx. 15-20 min. by car from Engelberg or from Stans.
ParkingParking is possible at the Bannalp valley station.
32T 456999 5191058
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view