Demanding ski tour with breathtaking views.
Distance 9.6 km
The Ruchstock is the most important ski mountain of the area. Its massive, rocky summit structure is broken through by steep snow hollows, which convey the ascent to the panoramic summit plateau. Particularly impressive is the crossing of the mountain and the wonderful view.
AuthorEngelberg - Titlis Tourismus
Update: October 25, 2019
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A ski tour must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414
Tips and hints
Getting thereThe Wolfenschiessen - Bannalp area can be reached in approx. 15-20 min. by car from Engelberg or from Stans.
ParkingParking is possible at the Bannalp valley station.
32T 456972 5191075
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view