One of the most attractive "skitours" in Engelberg. The "Titlis round-trip" is an alpine ski tour. It provides long downhill runs, short climbs, rappelling into steep couloirs and a great glacier hike.
The tour requires very good mountaineering skills. Safe avalanche conditions, solid ascension technique and the equipment and ability to abseil are required. It is highly recommended to hire a mountain guide.
Safe snow fun in powder snow at the Snow & Safety Days.
AuthorEngelberg - Titlis Tourismus
Updated: October 24, 2019
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A ski tour must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414
Tips, hints and links
Getting thereTake the Motorway A2 (Basel-Luzern-Gotthard) to Stans-south. From there follow the main road for 20 km to Engelberg. Engelberg is about 30 minutes from Lucerne. From Zurich you need about 1 h 15 min, and from Bern or Basel approximatly 1 h 45 min.
ParkingParking spaces are available in Engelberg for a fee.
32T 456013 5179848
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.