The striking triangle at Hahnen can be seen particularly well from the village of Engelberg. When visibility is good, the turns can be admired from the village. From the Restaurant Schweizerhaus, the trail leads through the woods to the open triangle above and below Zieblen up to point 1909. The descent then takes you in a general direction to the Restaurant "Ende der Welt".
Safety tips for off-piste skiing
- Please note that you are travelling at your own risk.
- A ski tour must be carefully planned.
- Appropriate equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, airbag) and clothing are essential safety factors.
- The local ski and mountain guides will take you safely to your destination and back home.
- Emergency call REGA telephone number 1414