Glide in comfort on the chairlift to the start of the sledge run and then zoom back down to the lower terminus - a treat for all sledging fans.
Distance 1.9 km
Glide in comfort on the chairlift to the start of the sledge run then zoom back down to the lower terminus - a treat for all sledging fans. The run is also open and illuminated during the evening skiing events. Rental equipment is available, from Davos sledges to faster models for experts.
Update: January 06, 2021
Getting thereMit Privatauto von Giswil über die Panoramastrasse bis nach Mörlialp.
32T 432036 5185606
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view