Rest stopsGasthaus Brunni
For your safety - stay on the route!
SVS snow shoe routes are marked, signposted, safe from avalanches and nature-friendly.
Order snowshoe maps from the Swiss Snowshoe Association (www.s-v-s.ch)
Leave the route forbidden in the nature reserve and hunting ban area!
Tips and hints
For the sake of the wildlife:
- Attention: Please respect the recommended game rest zone.
- In winter, wild animals need quiet retreats to survive.
- Please stay on the route so that the wildlife is not disturbed.
- Please keep your dog on a leash.
A3 direction Feusisberg - Biberbrugg - Einsiedeln - Alpthal - Brunni
A4 exit Schwyz - Rothenthurm - Einsiedeln - Alpthal - Brunni
ParkingAt valley station cable car Holzegg
Recommended equipment for snowshoe sportsmen:
- Snowshoes, winter shoes (good hiking boots), depending on weather conditions wind jacket, sweater, gloves, cap, sunglasses, gaiters and walking sticks.
- For longer tours rucksack with drink and catering
- We recommend map 1:25000, compass, if available GPS
- Pocket pharmacy and any required medication