Start from Brunni 7.5km
Start from Oberiberg 9.2km
The signposted snowshoe routes are permitted in the Ibergeregg nature reserve.
For your safety - stay on the route!
SVS snow shoe routes are marked, signposted, safe from avalanches and nature-friendly.
Order snowshoe maps from the Swiss Snowshoe Association (www.s-v-s.ch)
Leave the route forbidden in the nature reserve and hunting ban area!
Tips, hints and links
For the sake of the wildlife:
- Attention: Please respect the recommended game rest zone.
- In winter, wild animals need quiet retreats to survive.
- Please stay on the route so that the wildlife is not disturbed.
- Please keep your dog on a leash.
Getting thereA4 Ausfahrt Schwyz - Rickenbach - Ibergeregg - Oberiberg
A3 Richtung Feusisberg - Biberbrugg - Gross - Euthal - Unter-Oberiberg
A3 Richtung Feusisberg - Biberbrugg - Einsiedeln - Alpthal - Brunni
ParkingAb Brunni : Parkmöglichkeit Skilift Brunni
Ab Oberiberg: Parkmöglichkeit bei Müller's Posthotel
Recommended equipment for snowshoe sportsmen:
- Snowshoes, winter shoes (good hiking boots), depending on weather conditions wind jacket, sweater, gloves, cap, sunglasses, gaiters and walking sticks.
- For longer tours rucksack with drink and catering
- We recommend map 1:25000, compass, if available GPS
- Pocket pharmacy and any required medication